Well hello there, welcome to
All Things Lidz!
ATL is a lifestyle and motivational blog founded and written by me, Nindy. It all started as a recreational personal writing project with no intention to make it public. Somewhere along the way, as I’ve gotten more comfortable with my writing, I decided to step up my game and give blogging a go.
The idea behind ATL is to encourage everyone to live an inspired life. I believe in creating and celebrating small moments every single day. After all, these little moments are the ones that make our lives. My ultimate goal is to inspire and empower you to make the most of your life and become the best version of yourself. With all these being said, I invite you to follow my journey as I go through life and pursue my goals. You’ll find me discussing a wide array of topics – things that I am passionate about. These include (but not limited to) dance or fitness, beauty, product reviews, and anything related to women empowerment. Whether it’s about my personal life, hobbies or career, I hope each story will inspire you to always learn new things and live each day to the fullest.
Last but not least, massive thank you to all of you who drop by this little project of mine. I hope you enjoy reading all the posts as much as I do writing them! 🙂
A little bit about me
I’m Nindy, or as my former co-workers would call me, Lidz (short for Lidya, my first name). The name Lidz has become so attached to me and to be honest with you, I love it (hence this blog’s name). I’m a dancer, self-taught cook, bookworm, and wanderlust. At one point in my life I pursued a Political Science degree and guess what, I earned it! (UBC grads, where you at?!). I recently moved back to Jakarta, Indonesia, after living in Vancouver, Canada, for nearly ten years.
Since you’ve made it this far, why don’t I leave you with some more fun facts about moi?
- I’m a lipstick addict. No I don’t need help, I just need more lipsticks.
- Shamelessly still in love with the Backstreet Boys. 2014 was a legendary year for me because I got the chance to meet them. Childhood mission accomplished.
- I LOVE SPICY FOOD.
- I’m a professional diary writer since age 8 (hey, it’s a thing okayy!)
- My man and I are high school sweethearts. 11 years of courtship and finally tied the knot in 2016!
- My female heroes include Michelle Obama, Marilyn Monroe, and Queen Nefertiti.
- Madly obsessed with Old Hollywood movies.
Enough about me and now it’s your turn to introduce yourself! Shoot me a message and go say hi on my social media!
Talk to you soon! XO